e-Business Manager from Sage
Imagine being able to offer your customers the ability to place orders, and monitor their account status 24 hours a day, while at the same time allowing your employees to be more productive, and increasing order accuracy. Sage e-Business Manager leverages the power of the Internet to help you increase customer satisfaction, and enhance your bottom line. You can set up your Internet-based storefront without the expense and headache of building an e-Commerce system from the ground up. The web based inventory control software system, e-Business Manager from Sage, gives you the benefit of secure processing, customized pricing, and synchronization with your Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 systems built-in, so you can focus on serving your customers.
Open for Web Business
The e-Business Manager module allows your customers to log in through the Internet and securely place an order directly into your Sage MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200 ERP system-24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The e-Business Manager module brings this capability to Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200 ERP systems in an easy-to-implement, out-of-the box, web based inventory control software solution. While simple to implement, e-Business Manager also manages to be flexible and feature-rich, providing you with many customization capabilities available in much more expensive systems.
e-Business Manager offers three standard applets—.store, for establishing a Web-based e-commerce storefront; .order, for more advanced online purchasing; and, .inquiry, which provides your customers access to their account information. Three additional applets are available for e-Business Manager from the Extended Solutions library. These include .sales, for remote order entry and sales management; .vendor for vendor-related inquiries; and, .timecard for Web-based time entry.
For optimal data protection, the Web engine and the Sage MAS 90 and 200 servers reside behind a secure firewall where only authorized users are permitted access. Your customers can securely access the data they need, update profiles, check on shipments, and place orders without having to call on the telephone. That’s the power of web based inventory control software.
e-Business Manager Applets
- Leverage .store for business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce
- Use your Web site to gain new customers
- Display your products and services for prospective customers to browse
- Accept orders and payments online
- Conduct business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce transactions
- Give your existing customers the ability to place orders securely 24x7
- Easily select and reorder products from previous shipments
- Allow your customers to manage their own authorized users
- Enable customers to maintain their own account information, such as ship-to addresses
- Empower your customers by letting them view available credit and order statuses
- View and update customer account information online
- Provide Web-based order entry and customer account inquiries
- Give vendors the ability to view critical account information online
- Gain access to invoices, checks, and other information using inquiries
- Enter timecards online for supervisor review and approval
- Integrate with Sage MAS Payroll and Job Cost modules
For more information on eBusiness, please contact our sales department at (866) 356-2654, ext 201 or email at sales@BrainSell.net.
Back to top
Sage e-Business Manager