What's New in SalesLogix v8.0
SalesLogix v8.0 delivers features and enhancements across the product suite designed to enrich the user experience, maximize existing resources, boost productivity, and safeguard valuable data - all with a high level of quality and performance.
- Works the Way You Work—User experience and productivity take center stage with an enhanced user interface and an attractive new look.
- Collaborate More Effectively—Visibility into team calendars so you can set priorities, schedule meetings, and book resources using the new and improved resource planning tools.
- Greater Productivity in the Field—The latest mobile enhancements include improved data handling and calendar management.
- Configure Forms Quickly—New customization "power tools" designed to put more control in the Administrator and IT Pro's hands.Increased Control and Security—Safeguard valuable CRM data with enhanced role-based and end-point security capabilities.
- Cloud Performance and Security—Hardware, memory, and security enhancements for SalesLogix Cloud.
Account & Contact Management
- Access and record detailed information about customer accounts and contacts
- Track all customer interactions and add files, notes, and literature requestsAssign ownership, establish account hierarchies, and track lead sources and statusShare information captured at all points of interaction for a complete customer view
- Create dynamic groups with the ability to sort, share, and update in real-time
Calendar & Activity Management
- Manage schedules and keep track of activities and events for multiple users
- Track phone calls, meetings, to-dos, events, and literature requestsSchedule international activities and display dates and times in users' local regionsRecord completed activities automatically within customer records
- Prioritize your day with a welcome page that displays your top calendar and activity items for the day
MS Office & Outlook Integration
- Manage contacts, e-mails, and calendars the SalesLogix integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Share contact information between Outlook and SalesLogix address booksSend e-mails and attachments using Outlook recording to SalesLogix activity history automaticallyCheck availability and send meeting requests using Outlook within SalesLogixExport SalesLogix reports to Excel for further analysis
- Eliminate double data entry using the integrated SalesLogix and Microsoft applications
- Embeds all of the functionality of Saleslogix within Microsoft Outlook
- Access contextual CRM information automatically in Outlook. Includes activities, opportunities and more!
- Create contacts, leads, opportunities, and tickets
- Make changes in real-time between Saleslogix and Saleslogix Xbar
- Access your SalesLogix CRM data on a wide range of popular devices such as the iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and BlackBerry® **
- Work offline, or work online over a network or the Web; alternatively you can rapidly synchronize and work offlineManage contacts, account history, order tracking, support, and leads – all from your mobile device
- View and edit your key information from your mobile device; including notes, activities, and calendar items
For more information on SalesLogix, please contact our sales department at (866) 356-2654, ext 201 or
email at sales@BrainSell.net.
Back to top
What's New in SalesLogix v8.0
Product Overview and Tours
Customer Spotlight: Harry Rosen Inc.
Customer Spotlight: Sandals Resorts